Fragrance: A bright, lively scent, succulent as the first tender buds of spring emerging from their winter sleep. Sweet agave and watery aloe enhance the fresh-cut green leaves and chrysanthemum petals, while base notes of patchouli ground it with a pleasing earthiness.
This green and floral scent would make a vibrant addition to any space, it brings a botanical complexity and emits a blossoming freshness that’s fitting for any room.
This candle is infused with natural essential oils including orange and fir.
- 8 oz candle in a glass jar w/lid - 55 hrs of burn time
- 4.5 oz. candle in a travel tin w/lid - 30 hrs of burn time
About: Our candles are hand poured in small batches in our home studio in Texas. They are infused with natural fragrance or essential oils and have a cotton, lead/zinc free wick to ensure a natural burn.
- Cleaner Burning - No toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it's less likely to trigger allergies. No petrol-carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles.
- Longer Lasting - Soy wax burns cooler which means that you can enjoy your soy wax candle for generally 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle.
- Biodegradable & Water Soluble - Since our soy candles are made out of soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable. Unlike paraffin which is made from crude oil.