Our Skull jar candle is adorned with black and red artificial floral decor and a spider to make the perfect spooky addition to your home.
Why “Fred”? Well, my son named skeletons Fred when he was old enough to give something a name and ever since then all skeletons are a different Fred. Fred and Baby Fred reside at our house and my sister has Big Fred hanging in her entryway. So naturally this is Candle Fred🖤💀
- Amber & Oakmoss
Hints of orange, grapefruit, and an infusion of sage enhance the natural earthy quality. Lavender adds a soft floral and herbal touch to the heart of this scent, while oakmoss, amber, and tonka round out the base for a beautiful, deep character.
- All Souls Day
Hints of lime, neroli, and frankincense. It is fresh, uplifting, and energizing. Compare to Lush® brand Day of the Dead™
- Tobacco & Bay Leaf
A fresh mix of bay leaf, fir needle, cedarwood, bergamot, and tobacco.
- 16 oz skull glass jar w/lid
- 100 hrs of burn time
- 8" x 4" (including lid with decor)
About: Our candles are hand poured in small batches in our home studio in Texas. They are infused with natural fragrance or essential oils and have a cotton, lead/zinc free wick to ensure a natural burn.
- Cleaner Burning - No toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it's less likely to trigger allergies. No petrol-carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles.
- Longer Lasting - Soy wax burns cooler which means that you can enjoy your soy wax candle for generally 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle.
- Biodegradable & Water Soluble - Since our soy candles are made out of soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable. Unlike paraffin which is made from crude oil.