Fragrance: Bayberry is the perfect blend of fir and balsam with the just the right amount of nutmeg and spice.
Did you know? In Colonial times it was considered good luck to light a Bayberry candle on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. Legend has it that burning one on these days brought about blessings of abundance in the following year.Size Options:
- 8 oz candle in a glass jar w/lid - 55 hrs of burn time
- 4.5 oz. candle in a travel tin w/lid - 30 hrs of burn time
About: Our candles are hand poured in small batches in our home studio in Texas. They are infused with natural fragrance or essential oils and have a cotton, lead/zinc free wick to ensure a natural burn.
- Cleaner Burning - No toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it's less likely to trigger allergies. No petrol-carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles.
- Longer Lasting - Soy wax burns cooler which means that you can enjoy your soy wax candle for generally 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle.
- Biodegradable & Water Soluble - Since our soy candles are made out of soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable. Unlike paraffin which is made from crude oil.