Generally associated with the flower child era of the 1960s, Patchouli is making a comeback! The aroma begins with rich spice notes of ginger, cinnamon, and clove that give way to a strong core of patchouli with traces of jasmine. Warm, woody base notes of oud, amber, and even more patchouli add to this earthy, nostalgic scent.
Patchouli is an upscale free spirited candle that works beautifully in modern settings.
This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including patchouli, clove, and cedarwood.Size Options:
- 8 oz candle in a glass jar w/lid - 55 hrs of burn time
- 4.5 oz. candle in a travel tin w/lid - 30 hrs of burn time
About: Our candles are hand poured in small batches in our home studio in Texas. They are infused with natural fragrance or essential oils and have a cotton, lead/zinc free wick to ensure a natural burn.
- Cleaner Burning - No toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it's less likely to trigger allergies. No petrol-carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles.
- Longer Lasting - Soy wax burns cooler which means that you can enjoy your soy wax candle for generally 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle.
- Biodegradable & Water Soluble - Since our soy candles are made out of soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable. Unlike paraffin which is made from crude oil.