Our Skull jar candle is adorned with black and red artificial floral decor and a spider to make the perfect spooky addition to your home.
Why “Fred”? Well, my son named skeletons Fred when he was old enough to give something a name and ever since then all skeletons are a different Fred. Fred and Baby Fred reside at our house and my sister has Big Fred hanging in her entryway. So naturally this is Candle Fred🖤💀
- Frankincense & Myrrh
Hints of citrusy bergamot and amber open up to a heart of resinous myrrh and frankincense. The wood and incense notes are softened by powder and oud in the base. Olibanum, patchouli, and coriander seed essential oils reinforce the earthiness of Frankincense and Myrrh.
- Amber & Oakmoss
Hints of orange, grapefruit, and an infusion of sage enhance the natural earthy quality. Lavender adds a soft floral and herbal touch to the heart of this scent, while oakmoss, amber, and tonka round out the base for a beautiful, deep character.
- All Souls Day
Hints of lime, neroli, and frankincense. It is fresh, uplifting, and energizing. Compare to Lush® brand Day of the Dead™
- Tobacco & Bay Leaf
A fresh mix of bay leaf, fir needle, cedarwood, bergamot, and tobacco.
- 16 oz skull glass jar w/lid
- 100 hrs of burn time
- 8" x 4" (including lid with decor)
About: Our candles are hand poured in small batches in our home studio in Texas. They are infused with natural fragrance or essential oils and have a cotton, lead/zinc free wick to ensure a natural burn.
- Cleaner Burning - No toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it's less likely to trigger allergies. No petrol-carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles.
- Longer Lasting - Soy wax burns cooler which means that you can enjoy your soy wax candle for generally 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle.
- Biodegradable & Water Soluble - Since our soy candles are made out of soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable. Unlike paraffin which is made from crude oil.